Check List

Bite: Complete
Lower teeth: Complete
Upper teeth: Complete
Braces off:
Lower fixed retainer:
Upper essix retainer I:
Shaping:
Upper essix retainer II:

Friday 12 August 2011

9:50 am Tuesday 6th July 2010

Impressions are taken!
On that day I was really hoping I would get braces. The orthodontist had told me I needed braces around two years ago and after about four appointments to check if my teeth were ready, I was told they weren’t, time after time. I was sure I would be told “Sorry you’ll have to come back in a year,” but I was told that my mouth was ready for treatment to begin! I had to take impressions, which weren’t particularly pleasant, and I had to bite on wax with my front teeth. I was told in twelve weeks my braces would be ready. I was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment