Check List

Bite: Complete
Lower teeth: Complete
Upper teeth: Complete
Braces off:
Lower fixed retainer:
Upper essix retainer I:
Shaping:
Upper essix retainer II:

Friday 12 August 2011

9:30 am Friday 20th May 2011


My Smile Improves


Today I got my braces tightened once again. My teeth were in pain for only a couple of days after the appointment. I got light blue braces but as you can see from the pictures the braces turned green again. My teeth had improved so much since the day I got them put on! As you can see the gaps between the upper canines and upper central incisors have nearly closed, although in Photo 3 it shows that there has been a gap made between the canine and first premolar because of this. For the first time my teeth were starting to look less gappy, although they did look like shark teeth! This will get fixed when I get my braces off. I’m really excited about the progress my teeth are making! I’ve to get another appointment in four weeks time.

2 comments:

  1. hello there... owh i hope im not that late.. btw do the stain stay there forever?😟 because i just got light silver colour yesterday and just ate chicken curry and my braces stain!!😭😭😭 i hate it so much because there are still 4 more weeks to go until my next appointment😭 p/s: i hope you reply my comment. tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there... owh i hope im not that late.. btw do the stain stay there forever?😟 because i just got light silver colour yesterday and just ate chicken curry and my braces stain!!😭😭😭 i hate it so much because there are still 4 more weeks to go until my next appointment😭 p/s: i hope you reply my comment. tq

    ReplyDelete