Check List

Bite: Complete
Lower teeth: Complete
Upper teeth: Complete
Braces off:
Lower fixed retainer:
Upper essix retainer I:
Shaping:
Upper essix retainer II:

Saturday 13 August 2011

1:30pm Friday 10th June 2011


More gaps!
I forgot to upload photos for this appointment - but I can still tell you what happened. My canines had finished closing, but now the gap between my canines and first premolars needed to be closed! There for more super elastics was placed between the gaps to close the teeth. You will see in the photos for my next appointment that the gaps have closed very nicely. I chose the colour orange because it is bright, although I would not reccomend it. It doesn’t make your teeth look like they’re rotten, but it just doesn’t seem to look right - it doesn’t blend in or stand out.

1 comment:

  1. My Teeth With Braces is a great blog. Thanks for sharing the such a nice information with us!!

    Braces on teeth

    ReplyDelete